Nicholas A. Iannuzzi, Jr. is a Partner at Grossman & Associates, Ltd., where he concentrates his practice in Family Law. Attorney Iannuzzi has 25 years of experience handling Family Law matters including divorce, custody, paternity, child support, alimony, restraining orders, removal, modification and contempt actions. He specializes in:
- Representing clients in high conflict family law disputes involving asset division, complex business valuation, alimony, support, and custody disputes.
- Representing clients in cases involving domestic violence and restraining orders.
- Representing clients in interstate custody/removal actions.
- Representing clients in mediation proceedings.
- Representing clients in negotiating and drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Counseling clients in custody matters involving the Department of Children and Families.
Attorney Iannuzzi has extensive experience working with high-net-worth individuals and families that require sophisticated legal advice and counsel. Clients rely on Attorney Iannuzzi to work closely with all parties to identify a fair and equitable resolution to complex matters including prenuptial agreements, business valuations, divorce, and custody arrangements. Serving as partner, guide, and advocate, Attorney Iannuzzi successfully helps clients navigate through turbulent situations, while making certain that decisions made along the way serve the best interests of involved family members–especially children.
Attorney Iannuzzi makes every effort to reach a fair compromise so that the parties involved can heal and start to rebuild their lives. However, when those efforts prove unsuccessful, Attorney Iannuzzi has extensive trial experience, working closely with accountants, advisors, mental health professionals, and other experts to successfully meet the needs and goals of his clients.
Attorney Iannuzzi’s practice also includes representation of zoning and permitting clients on both large and small-scale land use projects. He also acts as liaison for developers in cities and towns in the Boston, Newton, Somerville and Cambridge areas.
- Massachusetts, 1991
- California, 1994
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1992
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1991
- Boston College
- B.A. – 1988
- Motorcyclist Dies After Colliding with Automobile, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Inc. May 17, 2004 Edition
Board of Directors Position:
Respond, Inc. Somerville, Massachusetts
Member of Board of Directors August, 2014-2017
Acted as volunteer member of the Board of Directors for Respond, Inc., an agency that provides life-saving shelter, support services, training and education to victims of domestic violence.
Town of Belmont Zoning Board of Appeals Belmont, Massachusetts
Member/ Chairman August, 2008 - Present
City of Somerville Zoning Board of Appeals Somerville, Massachusetts
Member January, 2000 - January, 2002
Selected to Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2011
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005